Winter Supper Club
The Farmer's Hands Winter Supper Club is an intimate, 8 person Farm to Table dinner seated inside with a chance to observe the chef at work! The dinner is plated, table service with 4-5 course meal. BYOB
Basic Information About the Events
By purchasing a ticket to the supper club, you are acknowledging that you are purchasing a share of the farm and helping us continue to create these events. Similar to a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) you are not paying the food or the preparation of the food, you are helping us purchase seeds, animal feed, farm equipment and enabling us to pay for costs that encompass a farmstead. The meal is a donation, a simple thank you from us for supporting our dream.
- The event is BYOB
- This is a four to five course tasting menu served at our hand made farm table. You will be able to see Chef Sebastiaan in action!
- Our farm stand will be open during events where you can purchase vegetables, fruits, flowers and eggs. Availability will vary based on seasonality.
- Rules - No Dogs and No Children under 13
- Allergies - Please make us aware of any food allergies at least 2 weeks before the event.
- Reservations close - the Monday before the event for preparation purposes.
- Refund policy -Payments for dinners or classes are non-refundable. If you purchased a ticket and can no longer attend, you will not be reimbursed for the ticket but can have someone else attend in your place.