Farm Dinner Supper Club
Explore, Learn, Gather, Laugh and EAT!
Come and get your ticket to an amazing Farm to Table experience featuring NYC Executive chef turned Farmer, Sebastiaan Zijp. Sebastiaan worked as a classically French trained Chef in New York City for 9 years. Together with his partner Ariel Dixon, they create unique and delicious events that help you come back to the land and treat yourself to a quaint country experience.
Basic Information About the Events
By purchasing a ticket to the supper club, you are acknowledging that you are purchasing a share of the farm and helping us continue to create these events. Similar to a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) you are not paying the food or the preparation of the food, you are helping us purchase seeds, animal feed, farm equipment and enabling us to pay for costs that encompass a farmstead. The meal is a donation, a simple thank you from us for supporting our dream. The costs lined out are suggested donations for our invited guests.
- The event is BYOB
- Meals are served family style, outside at our farm tables, under string lights and a canopy of leaves.
- Our farm stand will be open during events where you can purchase vegetables, fruits, flowers and eggs. Availability will vary based on seasonality.
- Rules - No Dogs and No Children under 13
- Allergies - Please make us aware of any food allergies at least 2 weeks before the event.
- Reservations close - the Thursday before the event for preparation purposes.
- Rain plan - If it is supposed to rain, we will set up a tent over the outdoor tables and host the mingling and appetizers indoors. Please bring rain coat or umbrella to explore the farm in the drizzles.
- Refund policy -Payments for dinners or classes are non-refundable. If you purchased a ticket and can no longer attend, you will not be reimbursed for the ticket but can have someone else attend in your place.