I can't imagine anything that's both as primal as well as elegant, than cooking over open fire. There is something truly beautiful to building a fire, creating glowing embers, and then using those embers to cook with. From whole hog BBQ to grilled fruit, you can really cook anything over an open fire.
In this class we will start a fire, and cook over it! Simple as that! We will discuss fire pits, wood choices, and techniques while creating a few amazing dishes to enjoy. We will cook, eat, and be merry!
Here are some of the dishes we have made in past classes:
- Lomo al Trapo with Grilled Salsa Verde
- Potatoes in foil with Garlic, Herbs, and Cheese
- Grilled Peaches with Thyme and Ricotta
- Fire Roasted Beet Salad with feta and Pickled Onions
- Grilled Steak Carpaccio
- Datiles con Beicon
- Charred Cabbage with Bacon and Anchovy Vinaigrette
All our classes are BYOB
- Refund policy -Payments for dinners or classes are non-refundable. If you purchased a ticket and can no longer attend, you will not be reimbursed for the ticket but can have someone else attend in your place at on the same date of the event you purchased the ticket for.
- Rain Policy We will set a rain date at the time of booking, otherwise, refund policy remains the same.
We have 2 person minimum for our classes, if only one person signs up, we will reschedule, and you will keep your ticket as a credit to another class.