In these classes we will "take a trip around the world" and experience other food cultures from the comfort of our own kitchen. France, Spain, and Italy will all be featured countries we will be "traveling" to. These classes will be a combination of hands on and demonstrations, and we will all be able to sit down and enjoy the fruits of our labor.
In these classes we will make a lovely menu that will features some classic French dishes. Each class will be unique with a unique menu. Here are some dishes we may be making:
- Salmon Rillettes
- Stuffed Squid
- Salad Lyonnaise, frisee, lardons, poached egg, mustard vinaigrette
- Trout Amandine, with parsley and lemon, parleyed potatoes
- Classic French Onion Soup, with croutons and Gruyere Cheese
- Beef Bourguignon with Mashed Potatoes
- Pork Tenderloin with Oyster Mushrooms
- Steak Frites with Béarnaise Sauce
- Tomato Tarte
- Mushroom Risotto
- Classic Moules Frites
- Tarte Flambée
- Barigoule of Spring Vegetables
- Coq au Vin with Roasted Potatoes
- Crepes Suzette
- Cherry Clafoutis with Chantilly Cream.
- Chocolate Mousse with Chantilly Cream.
- Tarte Tatin
Cost of the class is $65 per person, which includes all ingredients. Each class will have a maximum of 4 students, and make sure to bring a container to bring home your culinary creations. BYOB
- Refund policy -Payments for dinners or classes are non-refundable. If you purchased a ticket and can no longer attend, you will not be reimbursed for the ticket but can have someone else attend in your place at on the same date of the event you purchased the ticket for.