French Bistro food might be the food that is closest to my heart. It's the first cuisine I cooked professionally, and it still makes me so happy. Big flavors, simple and humble ingredients, and just a ll around amazing food! We will take a few hours to talk french Food, cook up a feast, and sit down together to share it.
This class will be a combination of hands on and demonstrations, and we will all be able to sit down and enjoy the fruits of our labor.
In this class we will make a lovely menu that will features some classic French dishes. Each class will be unique with a unique menu. Here are some dishes we may be making:
- Salad Lyonnaise, frisee, lardons, poached egg, mustard vinaigrette
- Trout Amandine, with parsley and lemon
- Classic French Onion Soup, with croutons and Gruyere Cheese
- Beef Bourguignon with Mashed Potatoes
- Pork Tenderloin with Oyster Mushrooms
- Tomato Tarte
- Classic Moules Frites
- Tarte Flambée
- Coq au Vin with Roasted Potatoes
- Cherry Clafoutis with Chantilly Cream.
- Chocolate Mousse with Chantilly Cream.
- Tarte Tatin
The class is BYOB
- Refund policy -Payments for dinners or classes are non-refundable. If you purchased a ticket and can no longer attend, you will not be reimbursed for the ticket but can have someone else attend in your place at on the same date of the event you purchased the ticket for.
We have 2 person minimum for our classes, if only one person signs up, we will reschedule, and you will keep your ticket as a credit to another class.